If the person is suffering from fever and chicken

Patient

Q: If the person is suffering from fever and chicken pox what treatement do he or she need and prescription also.

Symptoms:  Fever, itching, bums over body,chicken.pox
Doctor

Q: I have had a two level Spinal Fusion but the surgery has not worked or helped with my pain levels which have increase...

Q: I have been experiencing severe nocturnal spasms in my feet, shin and anterior tibia. These are so sever that I can n...

Q: Specialist in effects of drugs please. My son took a drug in December that appears to have caused severe psychosis....

Q: I was diagnosed with panic attacks many years ago. Every few years or so I get heart attack like symptoms. It's sca...

Q: I am 68 years old male and i found small drops of blood in urine after my blood pressure medication in the morning

218

173

138

98