If the symptoms of the hepatitis occured to me such

Patient : If the symptoms of the hepatitis occured to me such as; itchy skin, mild fever, loss of eppetite, darkening of the urine, clay-cloured stool and blur of the vission but after a few days those symptomys are gradually disappearing (I don't have itchy skin, my stool colour changed to normal, my urine is normal), due to a drinking a lot of liquids, I don't have abdominal pain, all I have is a mild fever and loss of the eppetite, does that mean I am recovering???
Symptoms:  Mild fever, loss of eppetite, and drying of the lips!