If you finger a girl with STD and later finger another girl, can the STD transfer from the first gir

Patient : If you finger a girl with STD and later finger another girl, can the STD transfer from the first girl? I fingered a girl at the strip club and then went home washed my hands and slept. The next day I woke up washed my hands again and visited a girl I have sexual benefits with and fingered her as well. I did not have open wounds on my fingers. I was wondering if the stripper might have had an STD, can it transfer to the other girl in this scenario.