If you have sex two days before your period and

Patient : If you have sex two days before your period and the boy didnt release anything can you still get pregnant ?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If you have had sex 2 days prior to the onset of your menses and the partner haven't ejaculated inside the vagina then the chances of conception are negligible. Moreover if the menses had resumed after 2 days then it further negates any possibility of conception as the endometrium which would have paved the way for implantation has been shed off during menses completely. So rest assured, you shall not get pregnant. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you safe sexual practices, Regards