If you miss taking your anti depression meds at night, can you take up in the morning?

Patient : If you miss taking your anti drepsion meds at night can you take them in the morning
Doctor :   Hello Thanks foe using Ask The Doctor. Yes. If you missed taking your antidepressant medicines at night, you may mos tly take them in the morning. However, I would be able to give you a more specific reply if you can let me know which meds were you taking in the evening. And during day in routine. Kind regards