II suspect it may be due to anemia.

Patient : Thanks for help. i have fatigue on my upper shoulder and shortness of breath.
Symptoms:  Dry coughing,gum bleeding sometimes forget things
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not understand what you mean by fatigue of the shoulders. Please resend the query w riting the problem clearly to us. Also, to evaluate shortness of breath, please get lung function tests and a blood count done. Shortness of breath can occur in more a hundred conditions and I cannot evaluate you at all based on the small history. Here are a few causes: Fever Lung diseases - infections, asthma, bronchitis Heart - Pulmonary edema, MI, arrhythmia Anxiety Liver problems Please see a Doctor or write more info to us. Hope this helps you. All the best.