Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > II suspect it may be due to anemia.

II suspect it may be due to anemia.

Patient: Thanks for help. i have fatigue on my upper shoulder and shortness of breath.

Symptoms: Dry coughing,gum bleeding sometimes forget things

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I do not understand what you mean by fatigue of the shoulders. Please resend the query w riting the problem clearly to us.Also, to evaluate shortness of breath, please get lung function tests and a blood count done. Shortness of breath can occur in more a hundred conditions and I cannot evaluate you at all based on the small history. Here are a few causes:FeverLung diseases – infections, asthma, bronchitisHeart – Pulmonary edema, MI, arrhythmiaAnxietyLiver problemsPlease see a Doctor or write more info to us. Hope this helps you. All the best.