II suspect it may be due to anemia.

Patient

Q: Thanks for help. i have fatigue on my upper shoulder and shortness of breath.

Symptoms:  Dry coughing,gum bleeding sometimes forget things
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I do not understand what you mean by fatigue of the shoulders. Please resend the query writing the problem clearly to us.

Also, to evaluate shortness of breath, please get lung function tests and a blood count done. Shortness of breath can occur in more a hundred conditions and I cannot evaluate you at all based on the small history. Here are a few causes:
Fever
Lung diseases - infections, asthma, bronchitis
Heart - Pulmonary edema, MI, arrhythmia
Anxiety
Liver problems

Please see a Doctor or write more info to us. Hope this helps you. All the best.