I'l like to ask about bleed after loosing virginity

Q: Hello,

I have sex with my girl friend for the first time and she was virgin and of course I know that. She lost her virginity, but i didn't notice any blood goes out. We do it 5 times during three days. but after two days she informed me that some blood goes out of her vagina irregular.

Could you please inform me why the blood not goes out for the first sex time while it goes out after some days?
does it normal thing, does it will continued or what.....what shall we do.
thank you

Symptoms:  Blood goes out of her vagina irregular after losing virginity.