Iliotibial band syndrome causing hip pain.

Patient : Hi, I recently had physiotherapy for ITBS-related hip problems and saw some improvement in my symptoms. But over the last week, after a week of skiing, I've noticed a deterioration and am in more pain. I have been doing stretches and foam rolling, but it only eases off slightly. The hip clunks audibly - what would be causing this? Do I just need to persevere with my exercises and stretches, or should I go back to my GP? Thanks!
Symptoms:  Hip clunking, hip pain, knee pain
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You proba bly needs rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen. Vitamin B and C help in recovery. Stop exercises, exertions skiing for few weeks. Visiting GP will be beneficial. Hope your query got answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care