Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’ll be three weeks on Mon And experiencing early miscarriag

I’ll be three weeks on Mon And experiencing early miscarriag

Patient: I’ll be three weeks on Mon. And experiencing early miscarriage what should I do??

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Three weeks of pregnancy is very unlikely. pregnancy is dated on missing a period and i t is usually 4 weeks and more. However, if you feel there is an early miscarriage, kindly confirm the pregnancy with a beta hCG test and then consult a gynecologist for an ultrasound and treat you with medications to prevent the miscarriage if possible. Avoid physical exertion and have complete blood rest until you see the doctor.Hope this helped.Regards