I'll be three weeks on Mon And experiencing early miscarriag

Patient : I'll be three weeks on Mon. And experiencing early miscarriage what should I do??
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Three weeks of pregnancy is very unlikely. pregnancy is dated on missing a period and i t is usually 4 weeks and more. However, if you feel there is an early miscarriage, kindly confirm the pregnancy with a beta hCG test and then consult a gynecologist for an ultrasound and treat you with medications to prevent the miscarriage if possible. Avoid physical exertion and have complete blood rest until you see the doctor. Hope this helped. Regards