Illness with effects like botox

Q: I have had a chronic illness since spending time in South Korea and hoping for any thoughts. The symptoms are twofold. First are the unseen, the nausea worst in the morning, headaches, shortness of breath, tingling eyes with pressure behind them, and second is the seen. These are just like has been described from people who have had botched botox, a description from them as follows.

"My eyes are sunken into my head, when I smile I get this huge ridge underneath my sunken eyes and deep triangular dents under the outside corner of each eye. In addition, the skin under my eyes is very dark and the skin very wrinkled. I also have noticeble cheek droop on both sides."

Are there any ideas what this could be? Being almost a year now, I would very much like to have some sort of resolution.