Im 14 and I am very worried about puberty changes

Q: Im 14 and I am very worried. I have never had sex or anything. my balls are a dark brown and I'm white. Also they have little bumps like hair is starting to grow or fordyce spots. I have hair. Also it is itchy. When I jack off it doesn't squirt just dribbles and is not always white. What is wrong

A:   Hi welcome to Ask The Doctor,

Puberty can be one of the most confusing and exciting times of a boy's life. During puberty, boys will notice their bodies develop and change as they begin to look more like a man's body. During puberty, boys will grow taller, develop more body hair and odor, and will develop their sexual organs, as well as more sexual feelings. Puberty causes many physical and emotional changes for every boy's body. If the size of your testicles is increasing, then you've probably hit puberty. This is one of the first signs of puberty and isn't always easy to spot. Your testicles will continue to grow from childhood to puberty to adulthood. About a year after your testicles begin to increase in size, your penis and scrotum will start to grow as well. Your penis will increase in length and will grow less significantly in width. Your testicles will continue to grow from childhood to puberty to adulthood. The hair in your pubic region and armpits may get even darker than the rest of your body hair, as well as coarser and more curly. You are going through your puberty age. These all are very common. Please don't worry. If you are open with your friends or family, you can discuss with them regarding this.

Hope this helps.