I'm 14 and I think I have Peyronie's disease

Q: Hi, I'm 14 year old boy and I'm scared that i have a PEYRONIE'S disease (i think about 2 years i have it) and i know its rare disease especially at my age, but i have a proof, my penis is little bended at left side and on my left side of penis is like some large scar like some smooth skin and when you look at it you can see differences between normal and that skin.And i had phimosis but i did got circumcised a year ago because of phimosis. .But i think because of phimosis i did got infection and it caused peyronie disease (when i had phimosis i couldn't even see my glans and couldn't wash it,...) So, what should i do? Will it affect my penis size? (because i have small penis about 3.5 inches when erect).Can i do something with out going to doctor? Please, Help me! I'm really concerend about this.And thanks.

A:   The first thing you need to do is to get yourself examined by a physician. In some men the penis naturally curves in one direction or the other. While your symptoms do suggest the possibility of Peyronie Disease, you are very young to have this condition. The exact cause of Peyronie disease is not know but it is thought to be caused by injury to the penis, often time this injury goes unnoticed. it is not related in any way to phimosis or infections of the foreskin of the penis.