I'm 14 and I Was Diagnosed with Bronchitis When I

Q: I'm 14 and I Was Diagnosed with Bronchitis When I was in 7th grade. Now that I'm in 8th Grade I was told I had Asthma And bronchits. Its Allergy Season Now And I went to the Doctors And Had 2 shots (on my bum) and They Gave me Antibiotics,Nasal Spray,Ala-hist IR (which I haven't been Really Drinking I just drink Benadryl) . I keep Coughing And Feeling Like I need to throw up in the morning
I even Feel Really Sleepy and Dizzy ..I can't even Eat. I also have a Sinusitis infection.
And I connect myself to my Machine And Use my Inhaler when I can
Please Help I feel like I'm not normal anymore I'm Only 14 :(