I'm 14 and I've noticed lots of small yellow/white spots

Patient : I'm 14 and I've noticed lots of small yellow/white small spots all over my penis and scrotum and I just whant to know if it's serious thanks
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You should definitely get it examined to rule out a local infection. Mostly whitish patches all over the genitalia indicate a fungal infection and it is important, treatment with Clotrimazole ointment is initiated early to reduce the irritation. Sometimes a benign condition called Fordyce's spots also present with such white spots all over. They indicated blocked sebaceous glands and do not cause any harm. Kindly get it examined by your dermatologist and proceed accordingly. Hope this was helpful, Regards