Im 14 years old and i have severe head pain

Patient : Im 14 years old and i have severe head pain along with eye pain . is this a sign of something bad ?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Headache with eye ache could be due to causes like migraine, vision errors and raised i ntracranial pressure due to underlying tumors, circulatory disturbances in the nervous systems or even eye or orbital tumors. It is important that you consult an ophthalmologist for an examination and to rule out the above causes. Glaucoma must also be ruled out. Avoid stress and reading for long hours at a stretch. Make sure you sleep at least for 8 hours a day and drink plenty of water. Hope this helped. Regards