Im 15 and I've been regularly having presyncope whenever som

Patient : Im 15 and I've been regularly having presyncope whenever something upsets me or I think of something upsetting, or often for no reason. Should i go to the doctors or is it normal. * at times i fall to my knees because my body is too heavy. * my vision goes and i see stars * i feel sick * i hear a ringing in my ears After i have it i feel very weak and my ears feel clogged , what does this mean? And his it something I should get checked out?