I'm 15 is it healthy to mastrubate? Is it good

Patient

Q: I'm 15 is it healthy to mastrubate? Is it good for my testicles?

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

Yes, masturbation is an extremely healthy habit, which lets the body get rid of old semen. This improves sperm production and reduces other abstinence related issues like testicular engorgement.
You just need to make sure you do not keep doing it every day or very frequently, to avoid fatigue.

There are lots of controversies about masturbation. But, in reality, it is a perfectly normal process which lets us express our sexual desires.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.