I'm 15 weeks preggo and omg the itching comes

Q: I'm 15 weeks preggo and omg the itching comes and go is so annoying please help I was diagnosed with urea plasma the doctors said my husband should also get treated. I took the antibiotic but 1 day before I finished them I had sex with my husband with out a condom. Then a week later with had sex but with a condom As of yet he has not started his treatment for six days. I just read I can have a miscarriage and in dying if fear. I'm still itching I will get tested again in two weeks but I wish I knew this was so serious. I just pray God my twins are born healthy and strong and no abnormalities. Please any advice
Thank you

If you are already 15 weeks into pregnancy, placentation would have taken up adequately and chances of abortion are unlikely now. Infection with ureaplasma demands treatment of a couple together and for a week. this may cause abortions early in pregnancy but unlikely in 2nd trimester. Rest assured, you are safe. If you have not experienced any itching or urinary symptoms then it is likely that you may have been treated and cross infection may not have occurred during last episode of unprotected intercourse. However, if your husband has been tested positive, then he should get treated as well before resorting to intercourse. If need be, then barrier contraceptive should definitely be used.

I hope I have answered you query in detail.
Wishing you good health.