I'm 15 years old and I can't fell asleep yesterday

Patient : I'm 15 years old and I can't fell asleep yesterday. This morning, I woke up and threw up everything I ate the last night. I also drank milk and threw it up like 5 minutes after it. Just now, i drank water and threw up again. I literally threw up everything I had just ate/drank and I started feeling pain on the right side of my stomach. I knew that starving myself is bad but I'm just so frustrated because seems like my body refuses everything that I ate. What had happened to me? Please help me and thank you very much.
Symptoms:  Nausea, vomit, throwing up foods and drinks that is recently consumed, pain in the right side of stomach, high body temperature