Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Im 15 years old, and I have a problem with

Im 15 years old, and I have a problem with

Patient: Im 15 years old, and I have a problem with my penis. I recently found out, that uncut penises can roll back their foreskin, and my foreskin has never rolled back, not when its erect nor flacid. Is there something wrong with me?

Symptoms: Tight foreskin

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have Phimosis which is a condition that causes a tight foreskin. This i s what is causing the problem in you. You need to see a Doctor and get a circumcision done to help you.The surgery is a simple one and it can be done under local anesthesia. Please see a Doctor to get the surgery done to help you. Wishing you a quick recovery. All the best.Hope this helps you.