Im 15 years old, and I have a problem with

Patient : Im 15 years old, and I have a problem with my penis. I recently found out, that uncut penises can roll back their foreskin, and my foreskin has never rolled back, not when its erect nor flacid. Is there something wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Tight foreskin
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have Phimosis which is a condition that causes a tight foreskin. This i s what is causing the problem in you. You need to see a Doctor and get a circumcision done to help you. The surgery is a simple one and it can be done under local anesthesia. Please see a Doctor to get the surgery done to help you. Wishing you a quick recovery. All the best. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon