I'm 15 years old, and I started having seizures in September,

Patient

Q: I'm 15 years old, and I started having seizures in September, well a couple days ago, I was in the hospital for 4 days and that took a 24 hour EEG and found seizure waves on it.. I've been prescribed 750 mg of keppra, twice daily. Well I used to smoke pot about 5 to 10 times a day and I need to know if smoking weed can cause a bad reaction with the medicine I'm on? My neurologist said I must stop or it can be fatal with the medicine I'm on, but I mean who wouldn't say that to get you to quit smoking, it illegal, duhh. So can ya help me out

Doctor