Im 15 years old and my boyfriend and i had

Patient : Im 15 years old and my boyfriend and i had sex last night, he came in me way more than once... the next day (which is today) my stomach hurts when i bend down, i thought i was pregnant before because he came in me 2 weekends ago (2 weeks ago) was i already pregnant or am i in the beginning of pregnancy?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Hurting of the stomach while bending down is not a specific symptom of pregnancy. Kindl y confirm the pregnancy by a pregnancy test done on missing your expected period or 14 days after the last sexual intercourse. If you are pregnant, wait for 6 weeks and get a scan done to date your pregnancy which can tell you the probable date of conception. You can then know when exactly you conceived. Avoid sexual intercourse for first 8 weeks of pregnancy as it can cause a miscarriage. Hope this helped. Regards