Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Im 16 And Dont Know If I Am Pregnant And Need Answers

Im 16 And Dont Know If I Am Pregnant And Need Answers

Patient: Im 16 and scared im pregnant, ive never had sex but have done things, and need answers to see if i should be worriedEDIT:i got fingered, & given a handjob, he precumed, but i was always careful he didnt finger my if he touched pre cum. But can pre cum get you pregnant? He didnt ejaculate before he pre cumed and he also used the bathroom.

Symptoms: I havent gotten my period

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Sometimes preejaculate fluid can contain few spermatozoa.I f these things happen around your ovulation period, there is some chance for pregnancy.But as you got your periods after the incident, the possibility of pregnancy is less.Take care.