I'm 16 and I can not ejeculate

Patient

Q: I'm 16 and I can not ejeculate it usually cum comes out when I pee and after I pee something weird smelly liquid comes out of my penis what should I do?

Doctor

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question,

It seems that you have a leakage of semen into urine or that you have a block in part of your urinary system. This can happen with a structural defect or a Physiological reason.

You need to get examined for this, and imaging may be done to reach a conclusion.

I recommend you to talk to your Doctor regarding this. I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.