I'm 16 and I still haven't hit puberty, my penis

Q: I'm 16 and I still haven't hit puberty, my penis hasn't grown I am still 5'2 my dad was 5'11 please help

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your concerns.
Not hitting puberty or have proper growth at 16 is a big concern.
In such a situation the best diagnosis and treatment can be had only after the consultation of an Endocrinologist.
Please consult one for clinical evaluation, physical examination, and investigations like Hormonal studies, MRI of the pituitary, thyroid to get to the root cause.
puberty may be delayed in a few people as a normal occurrence but it is best to make it sure.

So get moving and go for it ASAP and get the diagnosis and the possible mode of treatment.