Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m 16 and I’ve had two sex partners of whom

I’m 16 and I’ve had two sex partners of whom

Patient: I’m 16 and I’ve had two sex partners of whom I had sex with once. it’s been over a month since I’ve had sex. but today I found a small bump on my Vagina it’s yellowish and very scary. I don’t want to got to my mother about this so I’m researching first. please help me.

Symptoms: No pain just very little itching sometimes

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It looks like a herpes lesion or a nabothian cyst.Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations to rule out std and similar lesions. Avoid nylon undergarments and wear only cotton clothes. Drink plenty of water. Avoid intercourse until you are free of symptoms. You might need a course of antibiotics.Hope this helped.Regards