I'm 16 and may be pregnant I had the depo

Patient : I'm 16 and may be pregnant. I had the depo shot on 01-22-15 and had sex on 04-25-15. Is it possible I could get pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Depot shots are generally effective for 3 months. Since you have had an intercourse clo ser to the end of the third month of contraception, there is a possibility of pregnancy. Kindly do a pregnancy test after 14 days of the last intercourse to rule out a pregnancy and act accordingly. Consult a gynecologist personally for specific guidance. Hope this helped. Regards