Im 16 and my girlfriend is 16 Last tuesday(May 26,

Patient

Q: Im 16 and my girlfriend is 16. Last tuesday(May 26, 2015), she gave me a blowjob And i cummed in her mouth. She then went to the bathroom to spit and came back to bed. We made out for a while then i started fingering her. While fingering her, i touched the head of my penis to feel if there was still cum on it. I didnt get my fingers wet but idk if i still got sperm on it. I fingered her with the same fingers and i went pretty deep. The next day which is wednesday(may 27,2015), i came over and made her orgasm thrice. We then went out for dinner. She had roasted chicken and I had medium rare steak. I gave her a bit of the steak so she can taste it but halfway through dinner she stopped eating and said it was because she was feeling nauseous. I sent her home and now im afraid that i might have gotten her pregnant. She has been experiencing symptoms that show signs of pregnancy. The symptoms are as follows: Tuesday(May 26, 2015) - Vaginal Irritation/Itching; Wednesday(May 27, 2015) - Nausea; Thursday(May 28, 2015) - body soreness, nausea, and gagging; Friday(May 29, 2015) - body soreness, nausea, gagging, and vomiting; Saturday(May 30, 2015) - Slight discomfort in lower body and loss of appetite. She has also been urinating frequently since. I have been doing some research and all these symptoms can either be signs of pregnancy(hopefully not), food poisoning(either from the chicken or the steak), PMS, STDs, or UTI. The steak was medium rare and i have read that some people experience these symptoms after eating slightly uncooked food. What are the chances that this is a pregnancy? I am really concerned for my girlfriend because we are not ready for this since we're only still in highschool and a baby at this age could pose serious health risks. Her last period started last May 3, 2015 and according to her she has a 28 day cycle. I dont know if she was ovulating at the time. Her period is due to happen on the week of June 8, 2015. She and I have both been stressing out really terribly and Im afraid all the stress might lead her to have a delayed or even missed period. I would really like to hear an answer from someone who is a doctor or somebody who has great knowledge or even experience on this. It would also be very helpful if someone could answer me honestly because I would really like to reassure my girlfriend to calm her down. I love her more than anything and I wanna let her know that we'll be alright. Someone please help out :(

Symptoms:  She has been experiencing symptoms that show signs of pregnancy. The symptoms are as follows: Tuesday(May 26, 2015) - Vaginal Irritation/Itching; Wednesday(May 27, 2015) - Nausea; Thursday(May 28, 2015) - body soreness, nausea, and gagging; Friday(May 29, 2015) - body soreness, nausea, gagging, and vomiting; Saturday(May 30, 2015) - Slight discomfort in lower body and loss of appetite. She has also been urinating frequently since.
Doctor