I'm 16, female Lately I've been constantly thirsty and it

Q: I'm 16, female. Lately I've been constantly thirsty and it seems all the water I drink makes no difference. I also constantly have a sweet taste in my mouth. My blood sugar isn't very reliable as after a few hours or less after eating I get symptoms of hypoglycemia and start to shake and feel weak and sweat. After eating high sugar foods I feel nauseus and get stomach pain and feel really tired. My family say I go to the toilet a lot.

Could these be signs of type 1 diabetes? I don't want to see a doctor incase it's not and I seem to be overreacting and look stupid? Or should I get checked out anyway?

Thank you.

Symptoms:  Excessive thirst, sweet taste in mouth, hypoglycemia