I'm 16,I seem to have a burning feeling in my

Patient

Q: I'm 16,I seem to have a burning feeling in my vagina and I'm scared to talk to a doctor in person. This issue has been re-occurring over a period of time (two months at the most). I have used a thrush ointment to treat it, it seemed to work but the symptoms returned a week-2 weeks later. I've never had anything like this happen before. My symptoms have changed a tiny bit but time to time I have the same symptoms at before. I was very itchy with discharge but now my symptoms consist of a very uncomfortable and burning sensation with abnormal discharge varying from white and watery to very thick clumpy and white. At times it hurts to pee at the end. I have been very worried. It would be amazing if you could help me. Thank you!

Symptoms:  Burning/ uncomfortable sensation. Abnormal discharge
Doctor