I'm 16 I've been on birth control for 4 days

Patient

Q: I'm 16. I've been on birth control for 4 days and last night my boyfriend and I had alittle fun but he never stuck his dick in just near. He never ejaculated but there might have been pre-cum. Should I be worried?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

If you started the birth control during your menstrual period, the possibility pregnancy is less.
If you started the birth control pills in the middle of the month and if pre-ejaculate fluid had few spermatozoa, there is some possibility of pregnancy.
In that case, if you miss your expected date of withdrawal bleeding, better to go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.

Hope this helps.
Take care.