Im 16 year old male and I’m 5’5 I’ve already

Patient: Im 16 year old male and I’m 5’5 I’ve already developed a beard and mustache and body hair am I done with growth in terms of height or are there ways that I can grow about 8 to 10 inches taller? cause I plan on being a professional basketball player by the time I’m about the age of 20 and im really worried that I won’t be able to grow anymore and I need help Thank you in advance

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.You can keep growing till the age of 21 or a few years after that. Here are a few things you can do:Have a lot of proteins. Proteins are the growth proteins and they will helpDrink a lot of waterHave a lot of fruitsAvoid lifting heavy weightsStretch to keep muscles relaxedSleep well and get a good 8 hours sleepThese things should help. If you are not increasing 0.5 cm every few months, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.