I'm 16 years old and am experiencing problems getting an

Patient : I'm 16 years old and am experiencing problems getting an erection at home and with my girlfriend. What is wrong with me !
Symptoms:  Cannot get or maintain erection
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have some sort of nerve disorder or a venous or filling disorder of th e penis. Please see a Doctor and get a venous filling test done. Also get a nerve examination done which will test the ilio-inguinal nerve. This is the nerve involved in the erection of the penis. So, see a Doctor as soon as possible. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: I am a 55 year old male. I get a pounding headache while trying to have intercourse just before ejackulation

Q: I was having sex the other day and when I ejaculated my chest felt like it was going to come off of my body. Now my c...

Q: Hello Dr, I hyperventilate alot of over mastrubation. Like 10 minutes or so per 'session'. After that, I get real diz...

Q: Dear dr...i had consulted u earlier also ...my exposyres were very low risk...no penetrative sex niether oral nor ana...

Q: If I have oral gonorrhea, can I give it to my partner by performing fellatio on him?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon