Im 16 years old and i have what i think

Q: Im 16 years old and i have what i think is a swollen lymth node under my chin im scared because its swollen and its a little harder to breath right now please tell me what i should do please!

A:   Hi.

Read and understood your history of a swelling under the chin, and harder breathing at the moment.
Both the issues may be totally different as it needs huge swelling and it is called Ludwings.
Do not worry so much.
If there is difficulty in breathing you should consult ta Doctor immediately to get checked up for a probable cause and its proper treatment.
Your Doctor may examine the lymph node and give you a course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines and this will settle out.
If there is no result within 7 day you will have to undergo tests of blood and FNAC for the lymph node to find out the cause and get treated properly.

Hope this helps you.