I'm 16 years old and my boyfriend and I have a sex about 5 times. Pregnancy symptoms?

Patient

Q: I'm 16 years old and my boyfriend and I have had sex about 5 times since my last period which was about 2 weeks ago before that we had had sex about 3-4 times and I never experienced mild stomach aches but after we had sex rather rough I started to get a stomach ach which I know can be a symptom of early pregnancy. My question is, is it possible for me to be pregnant, every time we have intercourse he wears a condom and none have ever broken because I check afterwards and even then he always pulls out and cums inside the condom, is there anyway I could be pregnant? I'm really worried because I have been researching early symptoms of pregnancy and I have stomach aches, and I can't tell of I feel a little sick or if that is just because my stomach feels funny. I'm really worried.

Doctor

If you have been involved in protected sex with your partner throughout this cycle, then the chances of pregnancy are minimal. however the pain you are experiencing recently during sex can might as well be attributed to deeper penetrations and local injuries in form of abrasions inside vagina or to recent development of endometriotic lesion which typically causes dyspareunia or pain during sex.
In either case, it is imperative to get a local per speculum examination done by your physician and an ultrasound pelvis to look for endometriosis.
But a pregnancy is unlikely. However, if anxiety persists then you may get a serum beta hCG test done to confirm or rule out pregnancy 7 days after your last intercourse.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,