Im 17 and I had sex last Saturday , after

Patient : Im 17 and I had sex last Saturday , after intercourse, I saw a little bit of blood but I figured it was because intercourse was a little harder than usually ... nothing comes out when I pee ..only when I wipe .. starting today I saw brownish stuff on my underwear and when I wipe ...I'm not sure what it is ? Can you help ?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The bleeding after few days of sex in the form of a discharge could mean collected bloo d which is coming out as brownish blood. There is nothing to worry as of now, in case the discharge gets heavier and foul smelling it may be an infection. In that case, see a Gynecologist for an examination and further investigations. Maintain sanitary hygiene. Hope this helped. Regards