I'm 17 female, have chronic back pain, ulcerative colitis, and

Patient : I'm 17 female, have chronic back pain, ulcerative colitis, and I weigh 270 pounds. I want to lose weight, I'm not a lazy person. Problem is that my back pain disables me at times. When I try to exercise, have it be a 20 minute walk, I get pain immediately during the workout that either makes me have to stop or push on with all my night & end up crippled in bed the next few days. I have been eating healthy, tracking food, but my efforts are failing. I've lost 10-15 pounds one summer eating healthy and exercising. Then, the back pain came on and in the past two years, I probably gained about 30 pounds! Please help, make suggestion!!! I thought about diet pills to help? Idk what to do?!