I'm 18 and experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding in between periods

Q: I'm 18 and experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding in between periods and during sexual intercourse. I had my period as normal on the 22/3/15 which ended on the 27/3/15, I then had intercourse after this period and everything was fine. A week later I experienced very heavy bleeding in the morning which stopped after about an hour, for the next 4 days I experienced small amount of blood but only in the mornings, the bleeding then stopped and I engaged in intercourse, half way through we realised a lot of blood and stopped, the bleeding only lasted about 20 minutes and stopped, again each morning for the next 3 days there was small amount of blood each morning, it's still continuing and has almost been going on for 2 weeks, any suggestions on what the cause could be?