I'm 18 I was masturbating and my testes started to

Patient : I'm 18. I was masturbating and my testes started to rise and split away from each other. Eventually they stink back down but one is still uncomfortably high and It is causing pain. I need help
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your information and query. This is your correct observations that the testes get risen up during th e masturbation. But the one which has remained high up and causing pain indicates rotation also called as torsion. I would advise you to immediately rush to ER to get an ultrasonography with color doppler examination done and decide the degree of rotation. If this is too much you may need an urgent surgery to correct the defect as well as fixation of both he testes. This is urgent and do not waste any time at all. Hope this helps.