Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m 18 recently tried having my first sex The guy

I’m 18 recently tried having my first sex The guy

Patient: I’m 18 recently tried having my first sex. The guy I had it with said he didn’t break my virginity cause it didn’t go and I know it didn’t go but he fingered me and I didn’t bleed. Why didn’t I bleed? And i think I was too tight so he couldn’t enter? Can fingering break my virginity? Since he couldn’t enter does that mean my hymne isn’t fully broken?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history of trying sex but no actual entry possible, the boy fin gered you but there was no bleeding.Why didn’t I bleed?The causes of no bleeding can be:- Tight or thick hymen, not easily broken.- Absence or very small hymen.- Rupture far before in life due to cycling or so.And i think I was too tight so he couldn’t enter?This may be more true. It is difficult for the first time.Can fingering break my virginity?Sure, it can.Since he couldn’t enter does that mean my hymen isn’t fully broken?This too is possible as explained above.I hope these answer your queries.