Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I’m 18 y/o female I have a weird taste in

I’m 18 y/o female I have a weird taste in

Patient: I’m 18 y/o female. I have a weird taste in the back of my throat. I have dizziness and nausea. I had my period last week and now there is brown gooey stuff coming out. I constantly feel like I have to poop.

Doctor: HelloThanks for the query.These symptoms do not indicate an early pregnancy. It needs at least 2weeks after missin g the cycle to feel early pregnancy symptoms.The symptoms could be due to an intestinal infection or a urinary tract infection.Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and specific investigations. The doctor will treat you accordingly.Hope this helped.Regards