Im 18 years old and I have a very frequent

Patient

Q: Im 18 years old and I have a very frequent history of kidney stones and urinary tract infections since I was 12 years old And I know its not my galbladder because I had it removed a few years ago. But less than 24 hours ago I got this odd aching throbbing pain in both sides of my stomach. Shortly after, I took my temperature and it was 100.4 and it has stayed around there since. And I went to go to the restroom and got swept by this awful bout of nausea and vomited bile for bout 10 minutes. My body feels drained and my stomach feels like it is going to explode. I tried eating some plain white rice about an hour ago and I am having a hard time keeping it down but I am drinking water. What could be wrong?

Symptoms:  Nausea, vomiting, pressure/ bloating, lethargy, fever, abdominal pain
Doctor