I'm 18 years old I busted inside my girlfriend

Patient

Q: I'm 18 years old. I busted inside my girlfriend... She is on orsythia birth control for about a year now... and she takes it every day at 10 p.m should I be very worried?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for the question on Birth control.

Birth control pills (also called oral contraceptive pills and the “Pill”) are a type of female hormonal birth control method and are very effective at preventing pregnancy. The Pills are small tablets that you swallow each day. You need not worry as she is on birth control pills. There is a very low chance of her getting pregnant if she is regular with the Birth Control pills.

If she does not get her period, then get a Pregnancy test done.

I hope this will help you. Have a nice day.