I'm 18 years old I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease

Patient : I'm 18 years old. I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease about a year ago (June/July). I've been following a strict gluten-free diet since my diagnosis. My specialist explained my number was rather high (96), with 20 being normal. She said I have a more severe case, which means a longer healing process for my small intestine. Anyway, I've been gluten free for about a year and have been feeling fine. Over this past month, my intestines and stomach feel the way they used to. I've been having severe stomach aches, been bloated, gassy, and have been having diarrhea. I haven't gone off my gluten free diet and I'm especially careful when it comes to cross contamination. What could be causing these sudden, annoying, painful symptoms?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your history of Celiac disease about a year ago, following gluten fre e diet, Healing per se should not have much relation to the score for one reason that you are already under a strict diet regimen. Well , your Specialist must be right. Now again you have severe stomach aches, been bloated, gassy, and have been having diarrhea in spite of good control. The possible cause definitely may be: - Intestinal Infection. - Disturbed Bacterial flora. - Allergy yet to some of the foods and/or beverages that you have missed to notice about. Treat one of the above reasons and you will be fine. As you know the stress and anxiety have a direct bearing upon the intestinal conditions. Possibility of associated IBS should be kept in mind. Sometimes ''change everything in life'' can really help.