I'm 19 and I missed my pill for a month

Patient : I'm 19 and I missed my pill for a month and started taking it again once my period came and now I've been spotting everyday for a week and a half I've been having pains also that feel like period pains.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you have started a new pack of pills on day 2 or day 3 of the cycle, there is no pro blem. Some amount of spotting is expected. However, the pain has to settle down. You can take an antispasmodic tablet for the pain. If the pain persists for more than a day, kindly see your gynecologist immediately for an ultrasound and to rule out any ovarian torsion or other conditions causing pain like endometriosis and cysts. Hope this helped. Regards