I'm 19. For the past couple weeks, I have been having mini seizures

Patient : I'm 19. For the past couple weeks, I have been having mini seizures/muscle spasms. I cannot control them. I also haven't been able to eat or sleep although I am both starving and exhausted. I have lost a lot of weights and have become very weak. I have also been suffering from massive excruciating headaches which often lead to nosebleeds or the spasms. The pain is mostly in the front of my head. I had a childhood injury where my head was put through a wall. Most of the impact was in the front of my head. Since the incident, I was diagnosed ugh schizophrenia and bipolar disorder but I don't know if there's a connection. I've also been suffering from headaches since the incident, but it just recently got this bad. Is this something serious?
Symptoms:  Muscles spasms, nosebleed, headaches, weakness, fatigue, nausea