Im 19 me and my boyfriend had sex March 15th

Patient : Im 19 me and my boyfriend had sex March 15th now its march 16th, the condom broke and about 5 seconds after was removed, apparently no precum was involved yet, and im not on the pill. What are the chances of me getting pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you are sure that there was no ejaculation during the condom breakage and after it f or the next 5 seconds, then there is no chance of pregnancy. However, it is better to take plan b within 72 hours, to avoid any risks of getting pregnant. Hope this helped. Regards