September 21, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Im 2 months and a week pregnant today out

Im 2 months and a week pregnant today out

Patient: Im 2 months and a week pregnant .. today out of nowhere i have this rash all over my face , i dont know if its something worth making the visit to the hospital for or something that will harm my baby

Symptoms: None

Im 2 months and a week preg...-1

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Any rashes during any time of pregnancy must be evaluated immediately. It could be d ue to an allergy or an insect bite. Hormonal changes of pregnancy and altered liver enzymes may also cause such eruption.Kindly consult a dermatologist for an examination and investigations.The doctor will treat you accordingly with medication.Hope this was helpful.Regards