Im 2 months and a week pregnant today out

Patient : Im 2 months and a week pregnant .. today out of nowhere i have this rash all over my face , i dont know if its something worth making the visit to the hospital for or something that will harm my baby
Symptoms:  None
Im 2 months and a week preg...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Any rashes during any time of pregnancy must be evaluated immediately. It could be d ue to an allergy or an insect bite. Hormonal changes of pregnancy and altered liver enzymes may also cause such eruption. Kindly consult a dermatologist for an examination and investigations. The doctor will treat you accordingly with medication. Hope this was helpful. Regards