I'm 20 years old, and was diagnosed with essential hypertens

Patient : I'm 20 years old, and was diagnosed with essential hypertension approx. a year and a half ago. I was started on Lisinopril and then a diuretic (HCTZ) was added. Until 2 weeks ago I was taking Lisinopril HCTZ 20-12.5 MG (combined in one tablet) and felt fine pretty much. But, my dosage was increased to 20-25 MG. Ever since my head feels foggy, I'm unusually tired, resting HR is slower and overall just out of it and don't feel like myself. Was wondering if it's possible that my potassium is high. Any answer is much appreciated, thanks in advanced.
Symptoms:  Dizziness, head feels foggy, slower than normal resting HR