I'm 20 years old. I have always had dry

Patient

Q:
I'm 20 years old. I have always had dry, irritated skin; ESPECIALLY on my legs & during the winter. This past winter was the worst on my skin so far. Even though its almost summer time, my skin is STILL absolutely terrible. Its gotten to the point where i cant even wear pants. My legs bleed constantly and it burns as well. This has never happened before, not even when I had some type of "sinus infection" (what I remember the doctor calling it) on my legs in middle school.
Ive never been allergic to any material or detergent or medicine or anything.
Please someone help me and tell me what this could be and what I could possibly do.

Symptoms:  Itching, burning and bleeding
I'm 20 years old. I have al...-1
Doctor